How can I get acquainted with Russian Data Science in one day without leaving my desktop?
On September 17 and 18, the organizing team from Global Innovation Labs for the 7th time gathers the best cases from the best Data Science and ML — Big Data & AI Conference 2020 specialists in one (this time virtual) space.
The organizers know the price of content and once again selected a powerful data scientist for the conference audience: VTB, Gazprom Neft, SIBUR, Severstal digital, Russian Railways, Interfax-LAB, mos.ru, 1C, etc.
IT and data specialists can learn from the technical track program:
- algorithms interpretability of machine learning models;
- records of new words in the language models from the classification;
- building a realtime Analytics system on ClickHouse;
- low code platform: limits of applicability when creating analytical solutions;
- "applied" neural networks in the browser and on the client's desktop-tensorflow-js under the hood, with code and addiction;
- how to quickly build reporting using DataLake;
- how to evaluate the emotional response to an ad remotely, quickly and accurately;
- building a quality control system in production based on CV.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to hear presentations at the business track and scientific seminar.
If you wanted to find out how the big data analysis kitchen works in the country's top companies and you don't live in Moscow, this is probably the best and only opportunity to experience the real experience of digital transformation without getting up from your Desk and without the risk of getting infected with COVID-19.
If you are interested in the topic, we urge you not to postpone the purchase of an entrance ticket to the world of big data, especially since the price of an e-ticket is lower than usual until August 31.
Detailed information, event program and registration are available on the conference website: www.ai-conf.org.