From May 26 to May 29, Moscow will host the annual conference on the introduction of digital technologies in business - Tech Week 2020.
Tech Week 2020 is a four-day applied conference and exhibition on innovative technologies for business.
The conference will bring together more than 350 speakers. Traditionally, an exhibition will function within 2 days, at which over 150 companies will present their technologies for solving business problems.
Unlike other events, Tech Week is a huge educational hub where people communicate, are inspired by ideas and can find ready-made solutions for their tasks.
The advantages of the conference are the knowledge that you will not find on the Internet, the experience of practicing experts from large leading companies and communications, which would take years to establish.
The current event will be held at the Skolkovo Technopark.
As part of the event:
- Pre-party evening in the circle of speakers and VIP participants. 5 top managers and founders of large companies will talk about their biggest failures in business;
- 2-day multi-format conference with 18 streams: digital business transformation, VR / AR, fintechb, AI & BigData, blockchain, HR-tech, digital marketing and sales, product management, ED-tech, sharing economy, soft skill’s
- Exhibition. More than 150 technology companies will provide business solutions on one site;
- Training day. In the process, you will draw up a roadmap for the introduction of technologies in your company and receive a certificate of advanced training;
- Mentor lounge. This is an individual 30-minute session with an analysis of your case from experts in the field of innovative technologies, whose time is expensive.
- Investment pitch. You will be able to get an expert assessment of your project from the largest investors of the country;
- An online platform with video reports and presentations.
Official website with registration for the event: techweek.moscow