The rapidity of technological change inspires and frightens. Being blind for the future and not preparing for it is just unreasonable, that’s why the Stakeholders of the Future becomes a key theme of the Strategic Planning Leaders Forum 2018.
The Strategic Planning Leaders Forum 2018 programme will reflect relevant requests from the community of strategists, centering around two thematic pillars:
- Strategic Planning Mechanics: four years have already passed since the planners and strategists relied on the 172-FZ “On strategic planning in the Russian Federation”. What did we understand during this time? What did we learn? Is it necessary to amend the law? Are there any effective schemes for organizing a planning process, forecasting and planning technologies, and tools to align plans vertically and horizontally? How to “revive” strategies?
- Content of Strategies: current trends, guidelines of strategic documents of the federal level, ideas and projects that promote development, smart economy, new sources of resources.
FIVE THEMATIC LINES
- Planning for the future and the future of planning.
- Human capital: stakeholders of change.
- Strategic planning best practices, technology planning news.
- Cooperation for regional development: international, interregional, intermunicipal.
- Balance towards humanism – a key to sustainable innovation in Russia (Forum Green Day).
- The Regional Studies Association (RSA) English Speaking Conference “Urban and Regional Resilience: Strategies for Success” to be held on the sidelines of the Strategic Planning Leaders Forum. The registered Forum participants will be able to attend the conference meetings.
The Strategic Planning Leaders Forum annually brought together over 1000 participants: representatives of the Federal Assembly of Russia, federal ministries and agencies of Russia, regional administrations and legislative assemblies, municipalities, business, academic and expert communities, NGOs, foreign countries, and mass media.
October 22-23, 2018, the XVII ANNUAL STRATEGIC PLANNING LEADERS FORUM OF THE REGIONS AND CITIES OF RUSSIA will take place in the Russia, St. Petersburg, (14 Korablestroiteley str., Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya).