The Third International Conference to ensure the growth of investments in Russia "InvestRos" was held on 14-15 April 2016. The Conference was attended by about 200 representatives of public authorities, heads of major Russian and foreign companies, banks, consulting and investment companies, business councils, chambers of commerce, official foreign missions.
The key issues of the Conference were the following:
- Legislative support to attract investments;
- The search for new sources and forms of financing investment projects;
- The state of the investment climate in the Russian Federation;
- The investment attractiveness of the Eurasian Union;
- External conditions necessary to attract investment;
- Regional and industry aspects of attracting investment;
- Investment in small businesses.
Analytical review for ensure the growth of investments in Russia is scheduled to release as a result of the Conference. The review will be presented to the Chairman of the State Duma S.E. Naryshkin. Participants of ' InvestRos ' Conference got a unique opportunity for to send their proposals and recommendations to improve the investment attractiveness of Russia for inclusion in the final analytical review.