The Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) has launched a targeted selection of technological projects in the field of telecommunications and information security. Applications are open until October 25.
The selection takes place as part of the initiative "100 Technology Development Leaders." Support for ASI will receive projects that solve corporate information security problems, as well as products and developments in the field of telecommunications.
- Corporate Communications Technologies
- Enterprise solutions for information security and communication security
- Identification and Biometrics
- Technologies and algorithms for video stream and image analysis
- Technologies and services in the field of advanced analytics and the Internet of things (IoT) in relation to housing and communal services, transport and smart cities
Among the main criteria are the presence of a product or technology at a stage no lower than MVP, ready for testing and further implementation, recorded and confirmed effects of the data of the product or technology. The project should have competitive advantages in comparison with the nearest analogues or similar technologies. Another condition is the positive business reputation of the project leader and his company, as well as the presence of a team and basic resources for the implementation of the project.
The project initiating company should have a transparent ownership structure:
- company - resident of the Russian Federation
- beneficiaries owning more than 50% are residents of the Russian Federation
- share of participation of the state or state-owned companies - not more than 50%
Consultations on questions of filing applications, procedures and support measures are carried out by ASI specialists:
Maria Karakoch, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +7 (495) 690-91-29, ext. 243;
Julia Khodyreva, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +7 (495) 690-91-29, ext. 232.