On November 17, an innovative business accelerator completed its work in the Rubin technological coworking space. The work of the Accelerator was organized by ANO FIRON together with the Department of Economics of the city of
For 3 months, the participants worked out their business ideas, received practical knowledge, worked with experts and mentors. 30 innovators have successfully completed the training program, identified the directions for the possible commercialization of their projects. The final stage of the accelerator was the investment session, where 15 finalists presented their projects to investors.
During the event, Deputy Director of the Department of Economics of
Deputy Director of the Regional Development Department of the Skolkovo Foundation Oleg Makarov, Technical Director of NPO ESPM LLC Vladimir Kuzmin, Head of the Financial Literacy Center of PJSC CB
The experts noted several projects with a high level of readiness to attract funding:
«Wannawork» — IT recruiting service.
«ZRENIE 2.0» — augmented reality in an urban environment.
Bisens is an analyzer of emotional reactions for neuromarketing research.
AR Salut is a gallery of interior paintings with a fitting function in the client’s space.
Out of 15 presentations, investors have chosen the 10 best projects that will receive support in the formation of applications for grant programs:
- «VideoStake» is a software package based on the Ethereum registry for the applied distribution of cash flows within the framework of the functioning of a decentralized video portal;
- Bisens — an analyzer of emotional reactions for neuromarketing research;
- a project for the development of highly efficient
platinum-containingcatalysts for low-temperaturefuel cells and electrolyzers;
- «AR Salut» — gallery of interior paintings with the function of fitting in the client’s space;
- «EKCELO» — a service for collecting facts and marking real estate data;
- «Wannawork» — IT recruiting service. Development of advisory analytics tools for tracking trends in the IT labor market and building career paths for IT specialists;
- a project for the development of an effective technology for microclonal reproduction of ginkgo biloba for reclamation of the urban environment;
- project of a forecasting system for the use of electricity;
- «ZRENIE 2.0» — augmented reality in an urban environment;
- «Aquon» — ordering water to your home / office in one click, without calls and waiting for delivery.
The innovative business accelerator is held on the basis of the Rubin technological coworking space.