Competition for holding events to involve schoolchildren in scientific, technical and innovative activities (turn VIII).
The representative office of the Innovation Promotion Foundation in the Rostov Region announces the start of accepting applications for a competition for organizing events that ensure the development of interest in science, innovation and entrepreneurship among schoolchildren and young people.
The purpose of the events is to develop a system of effective involvement of young people in scientific, scientific-technical, innovative and entrepreneurial activities.
- development of mechanisms for mass involvement of school-age youth in scientific, scientific-technical, innovative and entrepreneurial activities;
- raising the level of events and projects aimed at involving school-age youth in scientific, scientific-technical, innovative and entrepreneurial activities;
- development of additional education infrastructure.
Legal entities registered in the Russian Federation can take part in the competition.
Financial support is provided in the form of a gratuitous and irrevocable subsidy in cash (hereinafter referred to as a grant). The maximum amount of the grant is up to 8 million rubles, depending on the event:
Event 1. Organizational, technical and methodological support of the educational project office for attracting schoolchildren to scientific and technical creativity on the basis of higher educational institutions. The grant is up to 8 million rubles.
Event 2. Organizational, technical and methodological support of the educational project office of the Space-π project: within the framework of the "On duty on the planet"program. The grant is up to 5 million rubles.
More information about participation and events can be found in the Contest Regulations, to do this, open the regulations on the contest page by clicking the link https://fasie.ru/press/fund/priyem-zayavok-innoshkolnik-8/
The project implementation period is no more than 12 months.
Applications for participation in the competition are accepted until 10 o'clock (Moscow time) on August 31, 2021 in the AS Fund-M system at the following address http://online.fasie.ru
Competition for the implementation of the activities of the program "On duty on the planet" (VI stage).
The aim of the competition is to involve school-age youth in technological creativity and the implementation of projects in the field of space technologies.
- development of a system of mechanisms for expanding the quantitative composition of young people involved in scientific, scientific-technical and innovative activities;
- development of mechanisms to stimulate their scientific, innovative activity and project activities;
- improving the effectiveness and efficiency of projects and activities aimed at involving young people in scientific, scientific, technical and innovative activities;
- material and technical support of the infrastructure of the "Space-π" project;
- formation of a swarm of Cubesat 3U format satellites in near-Earth orbit for the purpose of implementing projects and experiments by teams of schoolchildren in space and on Earth;
- formation of ground infrastructure for the development, use of space technologies and implementation of school experiments within the framework of the "Space-π" project.
The competition is open to legal entities registered in Of the Russian Federation.
The winners of the competition will receive financial support in the form of a grant of up to 12 million rubles for 12 months.
The grant is provided for the purchase of a domestic satellite platform of the Cubesat 3U format for the implementation of school projects within the framework of the "Space-π" project (Technical and cost characteristics of satellite platforms are specified in Appendix No. 1 of the Regulations).
The platform is being purchased for the implementation of a program for working with schoolchildren to conduct experiments on Earth and in space using Cubesat 3U spacecraft. The duration of the program is at least 3 years.
The amount of the grant provided by the Fund is determined by the cost of the satellite platform, but not more than 4 million rubles per unit of the satellite platform.
Applications for participation in the competition are accepted until 10 o'clock (Moscow time) on September 1, 2021 in the AU Fund-M system at http://online.fasie.ru
Read more on the Foundation's website https://fasie.ru/press/fund/spacecontest-6/
Contact person for clarifying the substantive issues of the Regulations on events that ensure the development of interest in science, innovation and entrepreneurship among schoolchildren and young people: Natalia V. Shurina, tel: 8 (495) 231-19 -06( ext. 154), email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
To get advice on any questions that have arisen, as well as other competitions of the Innovation Promotion Fund, you can The representative office of the Foundation in the Rostov region (ANO "Agency of Innovations of the Rostov Region" ) by phone +7 (961) 293-46-95 or e-mail email@example.com.