The All-Russian Association for the Development of Local Self-Government (hereinafter - VARMSU) together with the Organizing Committee of the Competition "Regions - Sustainable Development", within the framework of joint interaction, is working on the selection, consideration, preparation for the implementation and implementation of investment projects with state support / state participation, on the territory of municipalities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in order to increase the number of new jobs and increase the economic potential of municipalities.
The competition provides an opportunity for organizations and enterprises to embody a
Applications are accepted from September 01 to October 30, 2021.
Within the framework of the competition, it is planned to select projects that meet the following criteria:
- Share of own funds: at least 15% (for housing projects), at least 20% (for agro-industrial projects), at least 30% (for industrial projects);
- Purpose of the project: new construction, modernization, reconstruction, re-profiling, expansion of production;
- Loan amount: from 50 million rubles;
- Industries: all;
- Term of implementation and recoupment of the project: up to 15 years;
- Stages of the project: formation of documentation, development of
design estimates, received a positive expert opinion; construction of the facility has begun.
Benefits for projects participating in the competition:
- credit limit - up to 70% of the project cost;
- loan term - up to 15 years;
- reduced requirements for collateral;
- preferential interest rate - key RF Central Bank + 1%;
- deferral of interest and credit up to 9 months.
For more details on the terms of the competition, please follow the link https: // www.
You can get advice on any issues that have arisen in - VARMSU (link to the site - https://www.varmsu.ru ) by phone +7 (495) 788 60 71, ext. (1206) - Druchek Sergey Vasilievich, e-mail email@example.com ;
- The Organizing Committee of the Competition "Regions for Sustainable Development" by phone 8 (800) 775 10 73 Osinyagov Pavel Sergeevich, e-mail info @