Innovation Agency of the Rostov Region organizes a business game for representatives of small and medium-sized business entities on November 14, 2018.
The business game “Organize a company. Sell the company” is a modern form of education, available technology for diagnostic assessment of entrepreneurial skills. This is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to try themselves in a great many roles, ranging from an engineer developing an innovative product to a director of a large company.
The game format will be presented in our region for the first time.
- Date of the game: November 14, 2018.
- Venue: Rostov-on-Don, 91, Suvorov St., 7th floor, conference hall of RKR JSC (BC “League of Nations”).
- Game time: 10 hours.
- Number of participants: 90 persons.
- Cost of participation in the business game: 5000 roubles.
- Cost of participation considering subsidies: 500 RUB. The Regional Engineering Centre of the Rostov Region, for the purpose of state support of small and medium-sized business entities, holds a competition for obtaining a subsidy for participation in the game among manufacturing enterprises. The cost of participation considering the subsidy obtained is 500 RUB. Not more than two persons can represent the organization.
Contact information on participation in the business game:
- +7 (863) 333 21 35
- +7 (909) 437-27-73