At the initiative of the Governor of the Rostov Region Vasily Golubev, in July of this year, regional tax legislation was amended to introduce an investment tax deduction.
The right to apply an investment tax deduction for corporate profit tax with the ability to compensate up to 90% of production costs (the amount of expenses that make up the initial cost of a fixed asset, as well as the amount of expenses that makes up a change in the initial cost of a fixed asset) is granted to the following categories of taxpayers:
- Organizations whose main activity, in accordance with the All-Russian Classifier of Economic Activities, is the type of economic activity included in the group “Processing and preserving of meat and meat and food products” or the group “Production of dairy products”.
- Organizations that have concluded an agreement with the authorized executive body of the Rostov region on cooperation in the implementation of the activities of the national project “Labor productivity and employment support”, the main activity of which, in accordance with the All-Russian classifier of types of economic activity, is an economic activity that includes:
- In Section C “Manufacturing”, with the exception of economic activities included in the groupings “Distillation, refining and mixing of alcohols”, “Production of wine from grapes”, “Production of cider and other fruit wines”, “Production of other non-distilled drinks from fermented materials "," Production of beer "," Production of malt "," Production of tobacco products "or" Production of coke and oil products ";
- In section F "Construction";
- In Section H “Transportation and Storage”, with the exception of the types of economic activities included in the grouping “Activities of pipeline transport”, or the types of economic activities “Storage and warehousing of oil and products of its processing”, “Storage and warehousing of gas and products of its processing”.
At the same time, taxpayer income from the main activity based on the results of the previous tax period should be at least 70% of the total taxpayer income.
In addition, the right to apply an investment tax deduction is granted to taxpayers making donations located in the Rostov Region:
- State regional and (or) municipal institutions of club type culture (clubs, palaces and houses of culture, houses of folk art);
- State regional and (or) municipal museums;
- Non-profit organizations (funds) for the formation of target capital in order to support the institutions referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2.
Moreover, the maximum amount of expenses in the form of donations transferred to the indicated state regional and municipal institutions, as well as to non-profit organizations (funds), taken into account when determining the investment tax deduction, is 20 million rubles.
The right to apply an investment tax deduction is not granted to organizations applying a reduced tax rate on corporate profit tax.
To obtain an investment tax deduction, you must contact the tax office at the place of registration of the organization.