The recruitment of participants to the Center for Business Digitalization 2021 has started. The purpose of the center is to provide services to assist small and medium-sized businesses in optimizing production
The initiator of the project is the Department of Economics of the city of
Founders, managers and employees of small and medium-sized businesses are invited to participate, including individual entrepreneurs - citizens of the Russian Federation over the age of 18, operating and registered on the territory of
● manufacturing industries;
● provision of electricity, gas and steam; air conditioning;
● water supply, sewerage, organization of waste collection and disposal, activities to eliminate pollution;
● transportation and storage;
● activities of hotels and catering establishments;
● activities in the field of information and communication;
● professional, scientific and technical activities;
● activities in the field of health and social services;
● activities in the field of culture, sports, leisure and entertainment.
Stages of the Business Digitalization Center:
1. Initial consultation on the current activities of the organization.
2. Conducting an audit
3. Digitization - automation of
4. Training to work in the CRM system. The training will consist of 2 courses:
- "Control and management of the CRM system". Designed to train managers to work with reporting, analytics and employee control;
- "Fundamentals of working in a CRM system for sales managers." Designed for online training of line personnel to work correctly in a CRM system.
5. Consulting support for participants on the digitization of
Applications are accepted until October 1, 2021.
More information about the project on the website - http://digital-rostov.su/.
You can get advice on any issues that have arisen by calling +