Innovative business accelerator - a program to support startup projects, created on the initiative of the Department of Economics of the city of Rostov-on-Don. The operator of the program is the autonomous non-profit organization for the innovative development of education and science "FIRON".
Participation in the innovative business accelerator program is free!
Who can take part in the program?
- individuals residing and carrying out activities in the field of scientific research or technological innovation in the city of Rostov-on-Don;
- legal entities registered and operating in the city of Rostov-on-Don.
Activities of the participants:
1. Information technology.
2. Medicine and health-saving technologies.
3. New materials and chemical technologies.
4. New appliances and intelligent manufacturing technologies.
6. Resource-saving energy.
1. The selection stage - from April 08, 2020 to July 08, 2020, applications are being accepted, 30 projects are selected.
2. A training cycle consisting of four modules, each of which lasts no more than 14 days. Training takes place in full-time and distance formats.
3. Investment session - a speech by participants of the acceleration program to potential investors, representatives of development institutions, funds, etc. to present projects and receive support;
4. Stage of project support - its full packaging until the first investment.
Applications are accepted until July 8, 2020.
You can apply for participation on the website: http://innovate-rostov.ru/
For all questions, please call: 8-918-512-51-16, Daria Tkachenko or e-mail: email@example.com