The Center's program is aimed at providing entrepreneurs with knowledge and skills to create digital profiles, write publications on the Internet in an infostyle, and work with the audience in a digital format.
The operator of the program is LLC IT CONTRACT.
Participation in the program is free!
Who can participate in the program?
Participants of the training can be founders, managers and employees of small and medium-sized businesses, including individual entrepreneurs operating in the city Rostov-on-don in the following areas:
- manufacturing activity;
- activities of hotels and catering companies;
- activities in the field of information and communication;
- professional, scientific and technical activities;
- administrative activities and related additional services;
- activities in the field of health and social services;
- activities in the field of culture, sports, leisure and entertainment.
The stages of the program:
- the training stage of the Center for business digitalization program is scheduled from July 8 to September 19. 35 academic hours of classes will be held in full-time and part-time format. In the course of the training program participants will learn how to create your own advertising page to work with the search engines Google and Yandex, to plan the promotion of advertising products organizations that implement and maintain a CRM system will get the skills of collecting statistics and web Analytics;
- the stage of creating digital profiles, where participants will have an active workshop on digitizing the business, using online marketing tools to increase company awareness, creating a digital footprint in social networks and media, as well as developing an individual marketing strategy to promote the product/company online. The duration of the stage is 1 month.
Applications are accepted until July 6, 2020.
You can apply for participation on the website: www.digitalrostov.ru.
The training will take place in full-time and part-time form.
For all questions, please call: 8-916-640-88-41, Ilya Igorevich Kitanin, or email: email@example.com.