In the period from February 4 to April 17, 2019, the IV Acceleration Program of the Foundation to support social projects will be held.
Acceleration programs of the Foundation in support of social projects have been held at the federal level for several years.
Previous programs covered participants from 49 regions of the Russian Federation.
Accelerator is an institute for active development of projects: during the previous acceleration programs, the revenue of the participating projects increased on average by 3 times, the profit increase for the finalists was up to 90%.
The Fund for the Support of Social Projects was established in accordance with the decision of the Supervisory Board of the Autonomous Non-Profit Organization Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects in order to develop the environment of social projects and social entrepreneurship in the Russian Federation.
In the acceleration program can take part projects that are implemented in the social sphere, including sectors: education, health, social services and protection, culture, sports, ecology. At the same time, projects must be at the implementation stage (to have a finished product or service that can be offered to customers) and have the potential of self-sufficiency. Participation in the acceleration program is free.
Participation in the acceleration program will allow:
- identify bottlenecks and identify potential points of growth for the project;
- improve financial performance;
- work out a project with leading experts in the field of social entrepreneurship;
- significantly increase the network of useful contacts;
- to get an opportunity to attract preferential returnable financing from the FPSP and its partners;
- To participate in the selection of projects for the acceleration program, it is necessary to fill in the registration form online at.
Contact person for all matters of participation:
Laskovets Svetlana Viktorovna, tel. +7 (985) 367-64-13, e-mail: email@example.com.