On March 21, the first meeting of the Investment Council under the Head of the Rostov-on-Don Administration Mr. Vitaly Kushnaryov in 2017 will be held.
The following issues are on the meeting agenda.
1. The work done by Rostov-on-Don Kirovsky District Administration to form the register of investment projects.
2. The results of Rostov-On-Don Central Boiler House Expansion and Rostov TPP-2 Power Units 1 and 2 Capacity Increase investment projects.
3. The progress of the Albion Hotel construction at 114A B. Sadovaya Street.
4. The progress of the investment project of the Multistoried Residential Complex with Built-In Office Premises, Fitness Center and the Multilevel Parking at 61/1B Beregovaya Street in Rostov-on-Don.
5. The progress of the investment projects of the Multistoried Hotel with Built-In Parking Lot “PARUS UDACHI” at 101/7 Sedov Street and the hotel at 161/28 Tekuchev Street.
6. Introduction of changes and additions to the List of Rostov-on-Don Investment Projects.