Investment Board under Rostov-on-Don Administration Head is a collective standing advisory body intended for the support of investment projects realization and attraction of investment to the economics of Rostov-on-Don city.
The Board consists of the heads of all industry authorities of Rostov-on-Don Administration, the representatives of business unions, large enterprises, resource-supplying and credit organizations. Besides the permanent members of the Board the following also participate in its work: the heads of Rostov-on-Don district administrations, the representatives of business community, entrepreneurs, investors, mass media.
This year there were held 7 sessions of Investment Board under Rostov-on-Don Administration Head.
30 investment projects with total investment volume of 63.9 bln. rubles for different industries were reviewed within Investment Board work:
- objects of hotel infrastructure;
- objects of commerce and business activity;
- objects of residential construction;
- objects of culture, sport and rest;
- objects of production industry.
The last session of Investment Board under Rostov-on-Don Administration Head of this year is planned for the end of December, it is planned to review the projects of Proletarskiy district.
Board of Investment
- The meeting of the Investment Council from 21.11.2017
- The meeting of the Investment Council from 10.10.2017
- The meeting of the Investment Council from 22.08.2017
- The meeting of the Investment Council from 29.06.2017
- The meeting of the Investment Council from 24.05.2017
- The meeting of the Investment Council from 25.04.2017
- The First Meeting of Investment Council 2017 under the City Administration Head